Clinical Supervisor - Certified Nursing Assistant Program
Job no: 494012
Work type: Part time
Location: Harper College Main Campus (Palatine)
Categories: Clinical Supervisor
Salary: Hourly based on degree and exprience
Department: Health Careers
Schedule Information: Work schedule is determined by clinical schedules for students.
Duties of Position: This position involves clinical instruction and direct supervision of Certified Nursing Assistant students during lab, class and clinical.
Educational Requirements: Current unencumbered RN license (Illinois) is required. B.A. Degree or B.S.N Degree preferred. If applicant does not have a BSN, then an IDPH Train the Trainer and Approved Evaluator certificate is required.
Experience Requirements: Two years of nursing experience with one year focusing on care for the elderly, including Alzheimer's clients, Ability to coach students in a laboratory and in the clinical setting.
Required Documents: ***A resume and cover letter are required to complete the application process***
* Electronic copies of transcripts must be attached to your application for full consideration.
* Current Train the Trainer and Approved Evaluator including Alzheimer's certificate, if not a BSN
* Current AHA healthcare provider CPR card.
* Official transcripts required upon hire.
* Mandatory orientation required upon hire
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend