Clinical Supervisor-Dental Hygiene Department - Hygienist
Job no: 493114
Work type: Part time
Location: Harper College Main Campus (Palatine)
Categories: Clinical Supervisor
Salary: Hourly based on degree and experience
Department: Health Careers
Schedule Information: Work Schedule is determined by clinical schedule for students.
Duties of Position: This position involves clinical instruction and direct supervision of Dental Hygiene students.
Registered Dental Hygienist. Certification in local anesthesia administration as well as CPR certification. Nitrous oxide administration certification.
Associates Degree in a related field, bachelor's degree preferred. Illinois dental hygiene license required.
- Private practice employment as a clinical dental hygienist
- 3+ years providing comprehensive dental hygiene therapy including proven clinical experience treating patients with moderate to advanced periodontal disease.
- Experience or familiarity with Microsoft Office: Word & Excel
- Experience or familiarity with electronic patient record software & digital radiographic imaging
- Experience working with dental endoscopy
Required Documents: ***A resume, cover letter and verification of continuing education are required to complete the application process***
* Official transcripts required upon hire
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend