Adjunct Faculty Credit - Mathematics
Job no: 492971
Work type: Part time
Location: Harper College Main Campus (Palatine)
Categories: Adjunct Faculty
Salary: Per Adjunct Faculty Pay Scale
Department: Math and Science
Starting Pay Rate: Per Adjunct Faculty Pay Scale
Schedule Information: Days/evenings/weekends depending upon course schedule
***This posting will be used to obtain a pool of qualified candidates for the above subjects. As teaching needs arise, these applications will be reviewed for possible interviews***
The number of adjunct instructors hired varies from semester to semester, depending upon the needs of the department. Your application can remain "Under Review by Committee" for 18 months. You may check your status at any time by logging into jobs.harpercollege.edu with your username and password.
- This posting will be used to obtain a pool of qualified candidates for Mathematics. As teaching needs arise, these applications will be reviewed for possible interviews.
Education Requirements: A Master's degree in Mathematics or related field is required with at least 30 credit hour of graduate level Math coursework.
- Two years of teaching experience preferred.
Required Documents: ***A resume and cover letter are required to complete the application process***
* Official transcripts required upon hire
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
Applicable Benefits: We offer a competitive, semester by semester adjunct pay, with Harper tuition waivers, sick/personal business leave, and a comprehensive Adjunct Faculty Professional Development Program.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend