CE Instructor - Meeting & Event Planning
Job no: 492964
Work type: Part time
Location: Harper College Main Campus (Palatine)
Categories: CE Instructor
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Division: Workforce Solutions
Department: Continuing Education
Evening part-time teaching position based on enrollment. Fall 2017 classes meet on Tuesdays from 6 – 9 pm from 9/26/17 – 11/15/17. This class is also offered in the spring semester.
Hours Per Week:
Fall 2017 classes meet on Tuesdays from 6 – 9 pm from 9/26/17 – 11/15/17.
Duties of Position:
- Teaches material from approved curriculum
- Submits mid-term attendance and final grades in Banner within the expected timeframes
- Maintains and updates learning content in Blackboard LMS
- Motivates students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process.
- Maintains expertise in subject area and recommends improvements in curriculum design.
Bachelor’s degree or industry certification preferred.
Adult teaching experience preferred. Three or more year’s industry experience.
Your application can remain "Under Review by Committee" for 18 months. You may check your status at any time by logging into jobs.harpercollege.edu with your username and password.
Required Documents: ***A resume and cover letter are required to complete the application process***
* Official transcripts required upon hire
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend